Friday, December 16, 2011

Application?

What happened to the days of brief and interesting messages with a question or two? This is a real message I received this morning on OkCupid. It makes me miss the days of complaining about a message that only contained ;-) or said "hello".

The message...

1.) I recently read The Bell Jar, which has had a peculiar influence on how I approached writing.

2.) Have you begun learning sitar yet? I was interested in learning guitar for only a few songs, most of them George Harrison tunes, and from what I remember he seemed to be interested in that instrument also. I have trouble isolating my interests.

3.) Donatello is the best ninja turtle.

4.) What was the earliest production (in your life) that you acted in? If you don't remember/are unsure, what had the biggest impact on you? What impressed you into wanting to act? Or was it just always a part of you, no discovery needed?

5.) Are you a tennis elitist?

6.) What inspired the founding of your organization?

7.) Sort of related to 4, what was it that brought you to theater specifically? I'm a film actor, and I'm soon to be auditioning for my first musical. Hoping to branch out a bit, get some synergy going.

8.) Did you finish Firefly yet? Are you a sci-fi geek, Whedon fangirl? What brought it on?

9.) TELL ME HOW TO BE HAPPY?

10.) I didn't notice the crepes thing the first time I read your profile. Sweet.

11.) Are you a hopeless romantic or am I just taking a weird subtext from the films you chose?

12.) Lafayette > Eric > Bill > Sam > Jason. Your ranking of the True Blood boys is important to me, especially if you're throwing out reckless TMNT favoritism like that ;P

13.) I was hired as an angel for a Gaga show in Milwaukee. Does this make me cool? I think it does. I wish I had a better picture of me in costume :(

14.) Have you seen Hedwig and the Angry Inch?

15.) I skipped over this last time because I had to correct you in regard to whom the best and coolest Ninja Turtle is, but I was once the Red Power Ranger when I wanted to be the Green, so, I feel that pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment