Wednesday, April 7, 2010

True Story

I took an on-line quiz that said I was a unicorn. The following is a real life conversation on-line, and exhibit A as to why I'm single.


Him: hey Unicorn :)

Me: Yeah, unicorn, who knew.

Him: Nice

Him: and you love singing too?

Me: yes, absolutely

Him: same here

Me: specifics?

Him: seems like you are a musician

Me: yeah I am

Him: i like singing with my guitar

Me: I kind of do everything that is artsy except drawing/painting kind of stuff.

Me: I can't draw a straight line with a ruler - pretty helpless in that department.

Him: ha ha i see

Him: when did you sign up this site

Me: January I think

Me: not too long ago

Me: Haven't been on it too much though. It was my friend's idea of a Christmas present.

Him: you have a big smile, i love it

Me: oh, well thank you

Him: do you have kids

Me: do I have children?

Me: no, not at all

Me: why?

Him: just curious

Me: Do I look like someone who would?

Him: no, no you are very beautiful

Him: i am looking for someone who loves kids

Me: do you have kids?

Him: no

Me: I like kids. I have the most amazing niece.

Him: i wanna have kids with my partner

Me: yeah, most people do

Him: what about you

Him: you wanna have kids someday?

Me: yeah, someday

Him: i hate cheating, what about you

Me: um yeah, that's definitely not cool

Him: cool

Him: i prefer keeping my feeling inside sometime

Him: what about you

Me: I'm not a very emotive person

Him: i am unemotional

Me: Like a robot?

Him: i am Aquarius

Me: Pisces

Him: cool

Him: are you a happy person

Me: extremely happy

Me: you?

Him: yeah

Me: that must conflict with being unemotional though

Him: yeah i know

No comments:

Post a Comment